Save the Date!
July 21 – 23, 2023
Younes Conference Center
Questions may be sent to QNE2023@gmail.com.
Full details about classes and activities will be listed in the registration book, available in the spring of 2023.
In the meantime, we can share a few things you may want to know now.
- Comfort Inn 308-251-2722
- LaQuinta 308-237-4400
- $119.95 plus tax
- Mention QuiltNebraska 23 when making reservations.
- Rooms will be released 4 weeks prior to the convention.
We Need Teachers!
We have our National Teachers lined up, but we need more teachers and lecturers to fill out our class schedule. We’re looking for a wide range of topics and techniques involved in the quilting process.
If you are interested in teaching, please submit a proposal at https://form.jotform.com/221865423438156.
Applications are due January 15, 2023.
If you have any questions, email us at QNE2023@gmail.com.
Make a quilt that makes you “Bee” happy!
The rules are simple – 120-inch perimeter and include a minimum of 5 hexies.
If you have questions, email QNE2023@gmail.com.
Introducing Our National Teachers for 2023
- Award-winning artist
- The free-form process delivers bold work
- Greatest affinity is with improvisational piecing
- A recent exhibit at National Quilt Museum in Paducah
- Dresden plates, contemporary fiber art, and education
- Has taught for more than 20 years
- Fiber arts have been in juried shows
- Author of “Reimagined Dresdens”
- Inspired by generations gone and adding a contemporary feel to designs
- Born and raised in England
- Moved to Naperville, IL in 1995
- Co-Founder of the Naperville Modern Quilters Guild
- Appeared on Quilting Arts TV with several segments
- She shares her love of quilting to inspire others